How to decorate the modern bedroom? The latest trends take into account a relaxing aspect, so the bedroom became a haven, an area for relaxation. Sometimes if you have the urge to renovate the home environments, here are some ideas and styles to renew the modern bedroom.
Today more than ever the modern bedroom is becoming an increasingly large. There is a tendency to allocate the bedroom in one of the largest rooms of the house, so that they can be realized inside the walk-in closets and bathrooms with a view of the baths. In short, a bedroom almost like a hotel suite, so do furnish the modern bedroom like a suite: the modern bedroom is a place to escape, so the choice of wall colors, better opt for warm shades.
The tendency is to create a sleeping area, not just a bedroom, and in the projects of houses in multiple layers, when designing the bedroom, you tend to include areas related to the bedroom that serve as relaxation areas and They may contain a stack or may be areas dedicated to training daily.
The loft of dreams – Bathroom and bedroom
Also with regard to the master bathroom, the tendency is to create one large room and two separate rooms, where sinks and bathtub or shower is visible, while the toilets are contained in a small room. In the modern bedroom they are used much the wallpaper, which makes the atmosphere more intimate and personal. Do not underestimate the lighting in the bedroom which is essential to express the concept of comfort.
Gone are the days of lace and frills, the trend today is towards complements in white linen, raw silk and natural fabrics. In this scenario suites, it is no longer fashionable to make the bed covering the cushions with the bedspread. Better to let the bedspread down to find out the bedding. The high upholstered headboards, are now replaced by wooden headboards natural.
- For the floor we should select the parquet, maybe in dark tones, and a modern rug will complement the decor of the room. If you just want to inspire all to a suite of a hotel, so why not add a mini-bar, and never forget a facility for music.
- On the walls of the bedroom, a natural fir paneling brushed and impregnated with natural oils.
The bedroom becomes a private lounge where devote to relaxation and meditation.
Modern bedroom & minimal style
The minimalist style in the bedroom is more and more trendy. No mess and well-designed spaces for sleeping and relaxing after a long day or week.
- A chromatic note in the header gives character to the whole composition, which are combined containers, mattresses, pillows and accessories.
- If you’re considering upgrading your bedroom, the trend is oriented to modern and clean lines. The modern new look gives much space to the comfort and relaxation.
A touch of romance
A romantic bedroom should not necessarily be pink or with lots of too feminine like accessories . The romantic style today is tinged with warm shades of beige, white and gray and the perfect style is that which is inspired by the shabby chic. Warmth and sophistication, the two keywords for a romantic bedroom.
Bedroom country-style chic
A rustic but elegant look to your bedroom. This bedroom has many fine details and is very sophisticated. Chairs and carpets add charm to the room.
How to decorate a small bedroom?
Furnish a new home is always an exciting adventure. Although the house choice is small and seems impossible to furnish the bedroom properly, there is nothing to worry about.
The light for the small bedroom
Proper lighting will give your small bedroom much larger than it actually is. We must focus on clear coatings that allow the room to rake in much light as possible.
- Always remember to illuminate the bedroom also according to the activities you carry out mainly in the environment.
- For example, if you use the bedroom as well as a study, try to have proper lighting for work, otherwise you can choose even illumination is mainly “decorative”.
Tiding a small bedroom
Eliminate all unnecessary items that create clutter in the bedroom is essential for your furniture project for a small bedroom. A small space can not handle a large quantity of items, and also for reasons of logistics also to the fact that remdono the look of the room very messy.
- To reduce clutter you can use different ways of smart-storage, for example, clothes and shoes out of season can be stored in containers. Even multipurpose furniture can be very useful as an ottoman storage or bench to put a chest near the window.
All tips to decorate the bedroom shabby chic style
A winning idea may be a decorate themed bedroom. Follow a project in all its details make your room seem almost like it was decorated by a professional interior designer.
- Textures inspired by nature, a color and its shades or your favorite movie.
- Find a focal point for a small bedroom
In the guest room, in contrast to the light, neutral tones of the walls and furniture, the big picture head-bed.
A small bedroom with no in focus allows the eye to not focus on one point but on the whole room, making it appear smaller. Create a focal point in your bedroom that immediately recalls the look is the best solution. You can choose as a focal point you can choose a large mirror or, why not, a piece of contemporary art in bright colors.
Accessories for a small bedroom
No furnishing project is complete without the right accessories. They are naturally selected to be proportionate to the overall size of the room and the main furniture, in order to maintain a balanced appearance. The choice of accessories should be done while keeping faith with the theme of your bedroom.
- For example, if you choose blue as the theme of the furniture design, the accessories should be blue or a color that goes well with the colour.
- Never exceed the accessories, because the disorder is always around the corner.